You are currently located at: Startseite English-Home
Integration of Refugees in Salzburg
Nine Organisations in the region of Salzburg work together to improve the situation for asylum seekers. They offer language courses, Internet project, career orientation, active engagement of refugees as well as accompanying dialog processes.
FluEqual Salzburg provides qualification for refugees and offers support for towns and villages that host refugee housing in Lungau, Oberpinzgau and the region of Hallein/Puch. Based on the experiences of this project, a model for integrating refugees while they wait for the decision of their asylum application will be developed and published as a manual.
- Salzburg Non Profit Organizations offers services for Refugees
- Preparing Asylumseekers for future employment
- Added value through intercultural communication
- Asylum seekers make use of the time they wait for an asylum decision
- Language skills as a basis for integration
- Internet platform made by Refugees for refugees